Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited (“DPUK”)
£10 off when you spend over £30 voucher supplied by DPUK (“Voucher”)
- £10 off when you spend over £30 voucher supplied by DPUK (“Voucher”)
- The Voucher will be provided by DPUK.
- The Voucher must be redeemed online by 12.00am (midnight) on 31.05.2018
- The Voucher will be for £10.00 off when you spend over £30 and can only be redeemed online and through the DPUK app.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed against full-priced current menu items.
- Drinks and ice cream products may be excluded and varies in each Domino’s pizza store.
- Prices may vary in each Domino’s Pizza store.
- Collection or delivery but delivery areas and minimum delivery spends may apply, please ask in store for details.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Each Voucher may only be used once at the time of ordering and cannot be used retrospectively.
- DPUK accepts no liability or responsibility for the Voucher to the extent that the Voucher has been tampered or interfered with by any third party, or has already been redeemed, or in any way cannot be redeemed, due to circumstances outside of DPUK’s control, and DPUK shall not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result.
- DPUK cannot be held liable for system failures on the website (www.dominos.co.uk) nor can DPUK be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil the obligations involved in this promotion.
- There is no cash alternative or otherwise. The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- Offer available at participating Domino’s Pizza stores in the UK only subject to availability, please check www.dominos.co.uk for availability.
- DPUK does not endorse and is not responsible for third party products or the acts or omissions of third parties involved with this promotion.
- DPUK reserves the right, to alter, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Offer only available in the United Kingdom.